Weekly Patch - October 24, 2021
📈 Improvements 📈
Introducing: New User Features
- We've implemented a new Feature type that ensures your testers complete the necessary activities and review features associated with "initialization" or "set up" before they can dig into the other features of your product. Once completed, New User Features give way to the current Phase's Feature Activities, dropping testers right back into the normal flow of your project.
Introducing: Regression Features
- We've implemented a new Feature type that allows you to continually test/re-test chosen Features across multiple Phases. Ideal for iterative versioning (such as driver or firmware updates), Regression Features encourage persistent re-testing and accept (and report!) unique satisfaction scores for each Phase in which they're included (determined via a checkbox within each Phase).
🐞 Bug Fixes 🐞
User Interface and User Experience
- Tooltips were removed from the Health Over Time dashboard chart.
- Weights used in Feedback Scoring will now round down to the nearest whole integer to fix scoring inaccuracies.
- Continued visual and functional tuning for both desktop and mobile.