Don't Hide from This Spooktacular October Update!
A fresh round of haunting updates and improvements are on the way! In the latest patch we've added more clear role descriptors within Teams and added some more automation opportunities to Macros. In addition, throughout the month, we've continually deployed several bug fixes which we've also listed below.
✨ New Features ✨
Introducing Two Powerful New Feature Types
We've heard your feedback and created two new types of Features to solve for specific but common testing scenarios. You can select these Feature types within the Create a Feature steps or directly within their respective subheadings:
New User Features
This new Feature type ensures your testers complete the necessary activities and review Features associated with "initialization" or "set up" before they can dig into the other features of your product. Once completed, New User Features give way to the current Phase's Feature Activities, dropping testers right back into the normal flow of your project.
This new Feature type allows you to continually test/re-test chosen Features across multiple Engagement Phases. Ideal for iterative versioning (such as driver or firmware updates), Regression Features encourage persistent re-testing and accept (and report!) unique satisfaction scores for each Phase in which they're included (determined via checkbox within each Engagement Phase).
📈 Improvements 📈
Updated Role Management Interface
The Roles UI now shows the associated Teams more effectively since the Delta UI no longer includes right-hand menus
Macros now include the Features and Blocking Status!
You can now use Macros to Mass Feedback Management to update the Feature field and Blocking Status via macro.
🐞 Bug Fixes 🐞
User Interface & User Experience
- New Team Keys have been implemented on the various Roles pages.
- Tooltips were removed from the Health Over Time dashboard chart.
- Weights used in Feedback Scoring will now round down to the nearest whole integer to fix scoring inaccuracies.
- Project level Opt-out is once again available in the interface to Users with access (available under the Project Menu).
- Additional padding adjustments made to the Page Title bar.
- The Visual Themes configuration page now displays Hash Tag icons (#) associated with color-picker fields and now strips hash tags from pasted hex codes.
- Continued visual and functional tuning for both desktop and mobile.
- Adjustments were made to properly separate Phase and Overall Dashboard data under specific scoring conditions.
- PDF for Project Dashboards was adjusted to prevent Custom CSS from impacting its display.
- Work was done to align Internal Team access properly to the new Dashboard and Feedback Views.
- Spacing adjusted on Date Range UI for Dashboard Filtering.
- A fix was added to prevent issues with Mobile App login using SSO.