New Improvements Falling Right Into Your Lap in the September Update!
This month, we're bringing meaningful quality-of-life updates to make your Centercode experience better than ever. This latest patch provides updates to our infoboxes and validation everywhere in the site. Our Feedback List and file attachment UIs receive a visual refresh. And as usual, we continue to deploy bug fixes throughout the month, details of which are listed below.
📈 Improvements 📈
Leveling Up Our Infobox Copy!
Last month, infoboxes got a big visual refresh. This month, we're continuing to improve your Centercode experience with a copy refresh! Our new UX writer is bringing more consistency, readability, and personality to the Centercode experience, and we hope you enjoy the voice she brings to the platform as much as we do!
Informative AND fun!
Bolder and Better Simple Feedback List!
The Feedback List is a high-traffic page that presents large amounts of information in a way that's compact, clean, and easy to read. Given its value to all Centercode users, we've polished the design. Updates to the UI include bolder titles, more prominent icons indicating blocking issues, items sent to Jira, etc., and a stand-out treatment of status. Check out the before and after in the screenshots below.
Old Simple Feedback List:
Our file attachment UI also saw some sprucing up across both the admin and tester versions to make the interface more defined and easier to read. The active parts of the block are more visually pronounced, and they present you valuable information (ex: size and format recommendations).
New File UI:
🐞 Bug Fixes 🐞
Data Engine & Custom Reports
- The headings for our first-class address fields will remain visible in data engine views even when set as hidden via User Account Settings
- Custom Report elements for Star Ratings will now format as expected when configured with both "Show Details" and a "Subtitle" enabled
- Fixed a couple of bugs pertaining to Data Table and Spreadsheet Report elements under specific configurations
- Fixed a potential issue for Feedback ticket submission landing pages when sent directly to an Archived Status
Form Engine & Custom Surveys
- A significant issue where form items could become duplicated or out of their intended order has been addressed
- Survey forms containing Test Platform elements will once again allow proper selection and attachment of Test Platforms
- Surveys in a pending access state will no longer appear on Community or Project menus
- Ted hit the gym to work on how he processes emails, improving their consistency
User Interface & Experience
- An issue seen with certain reporting elements viewed under Expanded View has been addressed
- A link in the Support Menu has been updated to direct admins to the intended offline resources
- The submit button on the mobile app's Account Settings page has been fixed
- Addressed several Infobox styling and spacing issues
- Fixed User cards occasionally displaying incorrect avatar initials in Projects
- Team Management's import function has been realigned to fit with new licensing terminology and parameters
- The Subscription Dashboard now consistently displays despite certain conditions
- A hard error was reluctantly resolved for Centercode sites that didn't have valid Privacy Policies in place. Those things are important, folks!
- The choice to view Public Recruitments will once again default ON for new users; existing users will simply retain their previously selected choice
- Macros that adjust elements of the Feedback Form will once again work as intended
- Updated file names used behind the scenes for Agreements. Nothing to see here!
- Addressed issue causing Community "Contact Us" emails to occasionally come in with blank submitter information