Improvements and Fixes Under the Tree with the December Update!
Centercode wishes you season's greetings! In the latest patch we've introduced several updates to user account info collection and verification, as well as several improvements to the Feedback Simple List. In addition, throughout the month, we've continually deployed several bug fixes which we've also listed below.
✨ New Features ✨
All New Presentation Mode!
New and improved functionality to help you show the results of your test! Presentation Mode for Project Dashboards has been completely revamped, providing a slick new experience for Teams presenting their Project data to stakeholders.
First-Class User Account Verification!
Get up to date account information before you begin a new test! A new Notice Type was created for Content Notices that will prompt users for updates to selected Account data (Email, Address, and/or Phone #). Address data and geographic reporting were updated to work with these new configurations.
New Feedback Velocity Signal!
We've introduced a new data point dubbed Feedback Velocity. Based on a seven day calculation, this metric indicates which Feedback is getting the most attention from your testers and the biggest boost in popularity. If you're looking to put out product fires, Velocity shows you where the heat is building!
📈 Improvements 📈
Enhanced Address Collection!
We've doubled the power of our API-driven Address functionality -- The User Account pages now allows for the collection of two distinct forms of address! Use this to collect a combination of standard office, home, shipping, or another address.
Improved Feedback Simple List!
Get the Feedback information you need faster and easier than ever before! The Feedback Simple List view was dramatically enhanced with a better look and feel, more useful details, and inclusion of the new Feedback Velocity indicator.
🐞 Bug Fixes 🐞
Centercode Mobile App
- A refactor was performed on the Mobile Application to enhance back-end security and the User session experience.
- Status Intent colors were adjusted to have a more appealing color palate (outlined within this ticket).
Localization & Strings
- Corrected an issue where Strings would display incorrectly within customer sites.
UI & Usability
- Corrected an issue where the UI was displaying a legacy feature unintended for current platform editions.
- Community managers are once again able to remove User Profiles and Test Platforms without assuming the user.
- Corrected an issue where Tasks (a sunset feature for current versions) was displaying erroneously within Project Tools.