Love (and New Features!) Are in the Air With the February Update!
A fresh round of updates and improvements are on the way! In the latest patch we've
added additional functionality to our content, feature, and release creation tools, as well as adding additional information to our view/filter tool! In addition, throughout the month, we've continually deployed several bug fixes which we've also listed below.
✨ New Features ✨
Quick Save and Quick Update!
Save your progress at-will when building robust Content! There's nothing worse than losing work to a software or hardware malfunction, or inadvertent window closure. Centercode's new Quick Save and Quick Update function will allow you to quickly save or submit changes to a piece of Content, Release, or Feature you are working on without leaving the page, allowing you to save your progress and continue working!
Auto Detect User Country via IP!
Get up to date information on the last country (based on IP) your users logged in from! The "Country (Auto Detected)" item has now been added to Community Filters and View options. This will display the last region from which a User accessed the platform (based on their IP address).
📈 Improvements 📈
Major Performance Improvements for Busy Servers!
We listened to your feedback and made some big improvements to our servers. Our IT team has been hard at work to fix performance issues and to stop 502 Gateway errors from happening when servers are under heavy load.
🐞 Bug Fixes 🐞
User Experience & Interface
- Adjustments and clarity added to a number of inline Help text.
- "Submit & Next" button on Feedback views will once again function as intended.
- JIRA tags on Feedback Cards will now only be displayed to Feedback Moderators.
- Ted Closure Thank You Email will now include the proper final activity count value.
Community & Project Homepages
- Projects that have never previously utilized a Project Introduction message will now store and update them as intended.
- Empty Community Homepages will now display an empty message instead of displaying blank.
- Feature Status Dynamic Tags will now convert properly in Email Templates and the Visual Editor.
- Feedback API Submission will now allow the Feature element to be formatted as a label or value.
- Cell Line breaks are now preserved when importing Phases and Features via Excel.
Centercode Mobile App
- Additional Mobile changes to prevent edge-case scenarios and continue tuning user experience.
- Performance improvements made for implementations using a high volume of Projects.
- A security gap involving copy/pasting Feature URLs between users fixed.
- File upload and cancel process tuned to handle mid-upload cancellation better.
Project Templates & Cloning
- The Project Cloning process will now update Dynamic Tags utilized in Feedback Webhook Macros for the new project.