It's January! Time for a New Year And New Features!
A fresh round of updates and improvements are on the way! In the latest patch we've
improved Regression feature functionality and reporting, added a contextual warning message during the project cloning process, and added phase information to Simple List Feedback Cards. In addition, throughout the month, we've continually deployed several bug fixes which we've also listed below.
✨ New Features ✨
"Shadow" Regression Dashboards!
Regression Features are now present on all applicable Dashboards! If your Regression Feature was tested in a past Phase, that Phase's Dashboard will now include Regression Feature data. In addition, the Feature Dashboard for a Regression Feature will now include it's complete history, not just it's most recent Phase.
Project Cloning Conflict Messaging!
Not everything in a Project can be cloned 1-for-1. We've added contextual messaging to the Project Cloning page to indicate which parts of your non-static Template won't be cloned into the new Project.
📈 Improvements 📈
Feedback Phase Visibility
We've added a new tag to Feedback Cards (rows) on your Feedback Simple List. This tag shows you which Phase the Feedback's related Feature is in, giving you valuable context right on the surface. Note that this Phase indicator is only visible to Admin accounts - testers can't see your Phase names.
🐞 Bug Fixes 🐞
- Simple List is now the default Feedback view for new Project Admins.
- Feedback counts 1000 and above now show an abbreviated number in widgets and dashboards.
- Report Chart size and position in PDFs has been corrected.
Centercode Mobile App
- Feedback paging buttons within the mobile interface will now function as intended.
- Ted onboarding Phase emails should send properly again.
User Experience & Interface
- Selection highlighting in Filter and View criteria should now be retained when clicking off the selection window.
- Feature lists will now display as intended with additional spacing when using the Firefox browser.
- Drop-down field for Contact Us Request Type has more clickable area now.
- Activity satisfaction and engagement will now carry forward when a feature is moved into a new phase.