Happy Thanksgiving From Centercode - Save Room for November's Update!
A fresh round of updates and improvements are on the way! In the latest patch we've
made numerous updates related to Features and their functionality within Feedback Forms and Test Planning. In addition, throughout the month, we've continually deployed several bug fixes which we've also listed below.
📈 Improvements 📈
Update Features within Expired Phases!
Make corrections or clarifications to features in already finished phases! This change allows you to update Feature information for those kept within otherwise-uneditable Phases. In addition, you can also clear their associated Completions to effectively reset the activity record.
Conditionals on Feature Elements!
Further customization and specialization of your Feedback Forms! Feature Elements in Feedback Forms can now be selected as the parent of Conditional Elements. Note that since Features aren't cloned during Project Cloning, if you're using Conditionals off of Feature Elements, you'll need to update your Feedback Forms in new projects.
🐞 Bug Fixes 🐞
Dashboards & Reports
- Certain Sub-panels on Satisfaction and Engagement Over Time were adjusted to correctly include the new Regression Features.
Centercode Mobile App
- Security update for Android
User Experience & Interface
- New Community Homepage Survey list now takes into account expired or nearing expiration states.
- Users no longer automatically enter their last project if they're an Applicant in that project. Additionally, Projects where a user is only an Applicant can no longer be selected as Default.
- Adjustments were made to the Location selection on Account Settings under various non-US country selections.
- Continued smaller functionality and UI improvements to C17 for both Desktop and Mobile.
Delta Release Upgrade
- Migration scripts were updated to account for Projects without Project Managers when building Homepage Content from Homepage Introduction messaging.
- Project Cloning for our Static Templates will now properly include New User and Regression Phase options.
- Feedback Types without a Feature element will no longer allow a roundabout method of submitting active Features when users are currently blocked due to Product Verification.
- Projects without Feedback Intents configured to Delta standards now utilize proper activity flow.
- Feature engagement no longer presents a 404 with API endpoints.