Updates for a Happy Oktoberfest from Centercode
A fresh round of updates and improvements are on the way! In the latest patch we've addressed some key mobile application performance issues, improved our Feedback process, and pushed several UX updates.
📈 Improvements 📈
"Resolved" Feedback replaces "Archived"
In the spirit of its purpose, "Archived" feedback is now identified as "Resolved" within the platform. This aligns with the goal of marking feedback as no longer needing attention or focus (aka Resolved).
Feedback Status Intent determines Resolved state
Feedback Status Intents now determine if Feedback is Open (able to be accessed, commented on, etc.) or Resolved. During this update, Archived Statuses without a designated Intent will be migrated to the "Resolved - Other" Feedback Status Intent.
Updated Feedback "Next Steps" Submission Flow
We've implemented an updated flow for feedback submission - after submitting feedback (or predictive matching), submitters are prompted to review their feedback and/or submit additional feedback if they have any.
🐞 Bug Fixes 🐞
User Interface & User Experience
- Old Community Activity page from C16 is now linked again (Platform Activity) from the Subscription Management page.
- Avatar border for Feedback Comment posting UI now properly indicates Moderator accounts.
- Submitting Feedback or Feature Satisfaction now sends users to a consistent follow-up page leading to continued activity engagement.
- Multiple Teams displayed on the User Card will no longer overflow out of the Team combo box interface.
- Product Receipt emails are now sent once every three days instead of every other day.
- Many adjustments to the look-and feel of the User and Feedback management areas, as well as the Feedback Simple View.
- The Feature and Feature Phase data elements will now correctly convert to the associated data when used as a Dynamic Tag
- Product Receipt feature can now only be enabled for Participant Team Types.
Centercode Mobile App
- An External Authentication (Single Sign-On) issue with the mobile application was fixed.
- Using iPhone camera while attaching a file to a file attachment element will no longer cause the app to crash.
Platform Interface / UX
- User Card with multiple Teams displayed will no longer overflow out of the interface.
- Project Homepage once again has a toggle option to reset any hidden Content/Release items previously hidden by the User.
- User Admin Teams can once again be adjusted via User Summary pages.