March on Over to Dashboards for New Improvements
A fresh round of updates and improvements deployed in March bring a deluge of Dashboard enhancements. In addition, throughout the month, we've provided a veritable downpour of fixes for customer-sourced bugs which are also listed below.
✨ New Features ✨
Dive Deeper in your Delta Huddle Dashboard
We've added an awesome Phase Review section to the Delta Huddle Dashboard! A quick, informative overview of the features in the current active phase, the most recently closed phase, and the upcoming phase.
📈 Improvements 📈
Status Intents Impact Feedback and Dashboards
We've tuned Status Intent so that Resolved-Exclude intents are more accurately reflected on the Feedback Simple List and within Dashboards! Feedback marked as Resolved-Exclude will no longer have any impact on numerous metrics and calculations across the platform. This includes dashboards, Ted emails, and Feedback Impact stats.
Improved Defaults for Visual Themes
Themes now default with gradient option disabled.
It gets better every time!
Continued efforts to polish C17. Dozens of UI and smaller functional issues were addressed in this release, as well as more mobile application tuning!
🐞 Bug Fixes 🐞
Dashboards & Reports
- Small adjustments made to the Participant count at the top of the Project Overview Dashboard.
- Date Range Filtering on the Top Testers Dashboard is now disabled to avoid confusion regarding functionality.
- Regression Features are now displayed on certain sections of the Delta Huddle Dashboard.
- Feature and Phase will now return accurate results consistently in data engine views.
- Usercards on Dashboards are once again loading up on-screen.
User Experience & Interface
- Improvements were made to the Feedback interfaces containing External Data.
- A display issue that could occur within Projects based on Username structure has been corrected.
- An issue that could occur with POP reply to forums under specific configuration has been addressed.
- An issue that was causing Ted email communications to send more frequently than intended was corrected.
- Mobile menu link colors now correctly match the associated theme.
- A long unbroken text issue with Feedback card display has been resolved.
- Conditional Feedback form elements based on the Feature element will no longer contain odd blank selections.
- An issue that could occur when merging users with specific account setting address configurations has been corrected.
- An issue in email communication from Ted to admins that could result in negative counts for submitted Feedback has been corrected.
- Blocking issue counts in email communication from Ted to admins will no longer count tickets moved into Resolved status intents.
- An important security update was made to both our C16 and C17 environments.
- Email address change will now function as they did in C16 (requiring email confirmation).
- Adjustments made to properly store user addresses containing certain French characters.
- An issue that could occur when using the Break Workflow action on Feedback based on access to Feature selections on the form has been resolved.
- POP Integration emails now only result in a single Feedback Comment (instead of three copies of the same comment).