School Is Out, but New Features and Improvements Are In With the June Update!
Things are really heating up in Centercode's June update! We're excited to bring you numerous UI and menu improvements, as well as a powerful new tool to make project configuration faster and easier than ever. In addition, throughout the month, we've continually deployed several bug fixes which we've also listed below.
✨ New Features ✨
Project Kickoff Dashboard
We're proud to introduce Centercode's brand new Project Kickoff Dashboard! This fantastic new tool is designed to walk Project Managers step by step through getting new projects up and running quickly and easily. Each step on this dashboard contains easy to use and understand buttons leading you right where you need to go to configure the related element, as well as helpful instructional videos to guide you through the process. It's never been easier to get your new project started!
📈 Improvements 📈
New and Improved Feedback View UI
Introducing an updated look for the Feedback View UI, featuring a cleaned-up experience and additional functionality! Each section of the interface (left, top, and right) has received improvements:
Navigation has been moved to the left-hand panels, and Macros and Admin Actions all feature updated icons for better visibility.
We polished the right-hand panels by bringing back a dedicated Creation Date, adding Feedback Velocity, and improving the iconography of Popularity Score and Feedback Weight. The ownership panel now displays Owner Team and allows for checking in/out feedback with a single click.
Lastly, find your quick actions in the updated Title Bar including Add Comment, Archive, Vote, Follow, and more. The bar scrolls with you, ensuring that checking out or commenting on Feedback is always at your fingertips!
Streamlined and Simplified SSO Login Flow
We've streamlined the External Authentication account creation flow and simplified the SSO setup! We've reduced friction during SSO login by removing redundant landing pages, keeping the SSO account creation process more in line with the typical "local" process. Plus, instead of picking a specific destination team for all SSO logins, we're tying the process to existing Opportunities, unifying SSO and Opportunity account creation.
We recommend that customers with existing Single Sign-On configurations review the updated page and remove any redundant or otherwise unneeded Team assignments.
Custom Project Menu Management Got a New Look
Customizing your Project menus is easier than ever with updates to the Project Navigation Menu UI. The new Project Navigation Management menu keeps the standard Menus (Project Menu, Management, Activities, Feedback) right where you expect them in the Primary Menus category, and gives you the ability to create custom Project Menu subsections for deeper organization of menu links.
🐞 Bug Fixes 🐞
- Interface adjustments were made when removing Status or Category items from Feedback form configurations.
- Fixed an issue where some cloned Feedback Types would not show Status and be unable to be submitted.
- Feedback Workflow Category and Status are now viewable when using Preview As for any team while editing a Feedback Form.
- Corrected the behavior of previously-fulfilled Notices that are then set to be a Block Notice - the Block will now show regardless of prior logs.
- Performance improvement made with regards to follow counts.
- Back-end tooling adjustments were made to correct behavior for specific license Editions.
- Dashboard time zone adjustments were made to allow filters such as today, yesterday, and other individual ranges to remain accurate despite variations in these based on time zone gaps.
- Archived Form data is no longer included in the data provided via Ted Emails to Admins.
- An adjustment was made to make Tester Goal and Health Over Time adjust to changes mid-stream properly.
- An issue discovered with Phase/Feature Import was corrected.
User Interface & Experience
- Admins will now be able to assume and adjust a participants username, though this will trigger the need for a password reset and this is noted on the page.
- We've removed confusing and potentially redundant steps during Project Onboarding when done through Single Sign-On. The experience will now be slightly shorter and significantly less confusing to end-users.
- A display issue with the Community scope Project List under a specific scoring condition has been corrected.
- The redirection messaging within Feedback was adjusted to include the term "Instead" for additional clarity.
- Feedback Simple List will no longer show photo thumbnails for attachments when identified as containing "Personal Data" in the Attachment Element's settings.