April Brings a Shower of Usability Enhancements for User and Feedback Management
During this patch, we're dramatically improving usability of Feedback Simple List, adding more details to Dashboards, and enhancing the Centercode Data Engine.
✨ New Features ✨
Do you have a long User or Feedback List and just want to select ALL of them?
User and Feedback Management View/Filter results can now be selected by page or in total. This lets you trigger bulk Actions and Macros across all Users or Feedback results of your filters. 😎
Just click the "All" checkbox at the top of the list and you'll see the new dialogue option if your list spans multiple pages. Check it out in the screenshot below.
📈 Improvements 📈
Check out the new Feedback Simple List Filters!
Test Participants can now toggle the Feedback Simple List to Feedback they have Voted on (new button).
In addition, we have cleaned up how Duplicate and Predictive Feedback are displayed, and we've differentiated Excluded Status items.
Lastly, we tidied up how previous filtering is stored. It now uses the URL in place of Cookies for a more consistent user experience as admins navigate or link to and from the Simple List.
Feedback Subpanels add even more value to Dashboards
Project Dashboard, Phase Dashboards, and Feedback Impact Dashboards now utilize individual Feedback subpanels.
Clear visibility on Release details in the Data Engine
Release Value has been added as its own Data Engine criteria (for use in Views and Reports).
Include Release details in externally-created Feedback
API Feedback Creation will now allow for Release element data to be included.
🐞 Bug Fixes 🐞
Centercode Mobile App
- An important security update was made to both our C16 and C17 environments.
User Interface & Experience
- Viewing the Feedback List from a Report Element that uses a Feedback Status Filter shows the expected result.
- HTTPS Post within Feedback External Destinations will once again work as expected.
- Attempting to edit Public Copy no longer results in an error.
- Modifying Strings via the link on the bottom left of each page no longer results in a bomb error.
- Single Quotes in Feedback titles no longer prevent related Macro Webhook logs from loading.
- Modifying form elements will once again return the user to the location on the form where the element is positioned.