A Bit of Ted Polish Blooms in May's Update!
Stop and smell the flowers this May - throughout the month we've delivered continual bug fixes, and our improvements for the month are focused on cleaning up the Ted email experience.
📈 Improvements 📈
Ted received in-site and in-email clean-up!
We've cleaned up various aspects of the Ted Adams experience. We've improved the menu icon to indicate if Ted is enabled or deactivated, updated the grammar and text used within certain email types, and fixed an issue with the Activity counts within Ted's "Daily Update" emails to administrators.
🐞 Bug Fixes 🐞
- Corrected an issue with the Activity count in the Ted Daily Update to provide accurate metrics to administrators.
- Report Element Filtering will once again display intended labels instead of database values for included criteria.
- Drill-down linking will now function as intended from Feature Engagement Reporting.
Project Templates & Cloning
- Notice Macro structures and Notices baked into Survey form submit will now clone when Projects are cloned.
- Delta Enabled or Disabled state from a Project Template is now carried forward into cloned copies of that Project.
User Authentication & SSO
- Filtering by Integration EA Source will once again return proper results.
- Deleted SSO Integrations will no longer store User associations in the data engine.
User Experience & Interface
- An unusual dialog prompt will no longer be presented in place of a proper error message when removing erroneous User details.
- Survey links generated by the hover-action button will no longer result in "Invalid" errors.
- Some additional changes were made to the Referral page to allow for showing or hiding of elements through the use of custom CS.